COVID-19 AZ Vaccination Program for Maricopa County:
I'm fully vaccinated. Now what?:
CDC Guidance for prevention in those who are vaccinated.
I have been exposed to someone with C-19. Now what?:
Maricopa County Guidance for decisions about isolation after exposure to someone with COVID-19
Prevention: Take action for prevention of COVID-19. Together we are saving lives. How often in the course of our days do we have the opportunity to save someone's life? Much less, save lives in a measurable way.
WellPath has resources for you and your family as you avoid COVID-19
Double masking outperforms single masks in study with limitations.
Wearing a disposable, medical procedure mask (not N95 or KN95) under a cloth mask was the best combination of masks tested. Double-masking improved efficiency by 15% over a single cloth mask or 11% over a single medical procedure mask. Doubling cloth masks reduced breathability. The primary mechanism for increase effectiveness was the prevention leaks in the primary mask.
CDC Recommendations: Wear a mask where physical distancing may be difficult. Here'a guidance for making masks at home.
Mythbusters and the importance of physical distancing and hand-washing (Must See)
CDC's Prevention resources for COVID-19 and other communicable illnesses. As we "hunker down" together, it pays to keep all surfaces disinfected to prevent all viral and bacterial communicable illnesses. This is good advice 24/7, 365 days a year.
Disinfecting your home for illness prevention.
Bleach solutions for disinfecting
1. Prepare the bleach disinfectant solution using the proper concentration. This may require checking the concentration of your bleach. Use 1/3 Cup of concentrated bleach or 1/2 Cup of regular bleach to 1 gallon of water.
2. Clean surface to be disinfected.
3. Apply bleach solution with disposable towel or cloth towel which can be bagged and laundered and which tolerates bleach.
4. Based on the concentration, let the bleach solution sit in contact with the surface for 5 - 6 minutes.
5. Wipe surface with clean water and let air dry.