Learn about resources to help you make the best decisions regarding how to pay for the SRP-MIC health plan and how to maintain good health and receive the best outcomes for your time and money when ill or injured.
- Make an annual prevention plan, paid for by your health plan.
- Learn how to track your spending and avoid errors in billing and care.
- Understand the difference between in-network and out-of-network services.
- Explore the difference between SRP-MIC's self-funded health plan and other "fully-insured" health plans.
- Find out how to use claims information and accumulators on www.myameriben.com to track expenses and compare low-, mid-, and high-deductible plans.